Tuition & Admission Checklist
Tuition for the 2016-2017 school year is $7100 per child for the year.
- For more details and payment options available click on – Tuition Information Sheet – 2017-2018.
Parent Checklist for New Student Enrollment
This list is designed to help you through our admissions procedure. If you have a question about any part of the process, do not hesitate to contact us (301-464-5602).
- Become familiar with school brochure, information or web-site
- Schedule and take a school tour
- Complete (yellow) contact information form
- Schedule a meeting and interview with one of our Pastors
- Schedule an interview with the admissions director or principal
- Fill out and submit an application
- Include $50 (non-refundable) application Fee
- Schedule an appointment for your child for testing
- (if needed) Schedule an observation visit at your child’s present school
- (if desired) Schedule a classroom visit to WNCS for your child
- Provide records from any previous schools attended – (blue) Records Release Form is in this folder
- Complete and return Health Inventory (WNCS Form) including Immunization records (secretary will give you this form)
- WNCS reviews competed Tests records received from other schools
- Notification of acceptance from WNCS
- Following the letter of acceptance, you will receive a tuition invoice from the school treasurer along with a tuition payment agreement form to be filled out, signed and returned before August 1st.
- You will then receive the following info: School Handbook, Guide to Rules and Conduct, School Calendar, Uniform and Aftercare information
- Attend New Parent Orientation Classes when offered.
- Sign up for Parent Service Program